Message Videos not playing after download, Unable to play this video attempt to play it with the outer player, Android Downloaded recordings not playing, How to Fix Telegram Videos not Playing on Android –
Telegram is a famous cross-stage, cloud-based texting administration. It is a generally utilized stage and has a large number of dynamic clients internationally.
Nowadays clients are dealing with the issue of downloaded Telegram recordings not playing on their Android gadgets. Ideally, there are far to fix these kinds of blunders.
Thus, in the event that you are additionally one of the people who can’t play the downloaded Telegram video, you simply have to peruse the article till the end as we have recorded a few techniques to fix the issue on your Android gadget.
How to Fix Telegram Videos not Playing on Android?
Commonly, we can’t play the downloaded Telegram on our Android gadget, this is on the grounds that media documents including AVI, FLV, MKV, and others may not work with the default player of our gadgets.
In this article, we have recorded the cycle to play the downloaded recordings on your Android gadget.
Download Full Video File
Message upholds a greatest video transfer record of 2GB. In this way, on the off chance that you are attempting to play a video from the File Manager before the download finishes, you want to download the full video from Telegram and afterward take a stab at playing the video in your File Manager or Gallery.
- Assuming you attempt to play prior to downloading it, it will show the blunder message: “Video not enhanced for real time, you might have to download it completely to play it.” Here’s the means by which you can download the full video.
- Open the Telegram application on your gadget.
- Visit the Telegram Chat, Group, or Channel.
- In the thumbnail of the video, you will see the video span and size of the video.
- Click on the download symbol and you will see the live improvement from a similar thumbnail once the downloading begins.
You can likewise limit the application and keep utilizing the gadget. Yet, on the off chance that you notice that the video isn’t downloading behind the scenes, you ought to keep the Telegram open until it completes the download.
Play Videos in Google Photos
Google Photos upholds different video designs including MP4, AVI, M4V, among others on Android gadgets. Subsequently, it will play all approx all recordings with next to no issues. This is the way you can play recordings in Google Photos.
- Open Google Photos application on your Android gadget.
- Click on the Library at the base.
- Here, you will see numerous organizers.
- Click on the Telegram organizer and tap on the video to play it.
- In the event that Google Photos support downloaded Telegram video design, you will the thumbnail of the video.
In the event that you are seeing a dark screen thumbnail, it implies Google Photos can’t play the video on your gadget.
On the off chance that you can’t play Telegram recordings utilizing Google Photos, you can utilize an outsider media player like VLC Media Player, and others.
In this way, these are the ways of fixing the issue of Telegram Videos not playing on your Android gadget. We trust that this article helps you in addressing the issue and presently you can play Telegram downloaded recordings.
For additional articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be an individual from the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for really astonishing substance.