In our aide on the most proficient method to sideload applications on Android TV, we have portrayed every one of the manners in which you can move documents to Android TV. In any case, consider the possibility that you need to move documents from Android TV to PC or cell phone. Indeed, in this article, we present to you various ways of sending records from Android TV to any gadget. We have likewise referenced a strategy where you needn’t bother with a typical WiFi organization to move the records. So right away, we should feel free to find out about the means.
Here, you can find every one of the four techniques that we take care of in this aide. To move to the important area effectively, you can tap on the connection underneath.
The simplest method for moving documents from Android TV to your PC or cell phone is through the SFTV application. It permits you to move documents from the two finishes in a consistent way. Remember, your Android TV and the beneficiary gadget should be associated with a typical WiFi network for the exchange to occur. Additionally, note that the SFTV application isn’t accessible on iOS.
- Most importantly, feel free to introduce the SFTV application (Free) both on your Android TV and PC/cell phone.
- Then, open the SFTV application on your Android TV and PC/cell phone. From that point forward, click on “Send” on Android TV.
- On the following page, select the document from your interior stockpiling that you need to move from Android TV.
- Presently, SFTV will identify the beneficiary gadget. Simply click on it and in no time, the document will be moved to your PC or cell phone. Ensure your cell phone or PC is effectively running the SFTV application.
Strong Explorer is one more straightforward method for moving records from Android TV to PC/cell phone. It utilizes the Solid Explorer application to make a FTP server on your Android TV. From that point forward, you can get to the entire inside stockpiling on any neighborhood gadget including iOS. Remember, very much like the above strategy, both your gadgets should be associated with a typical WiFi organization.
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV and introduce Solid Explorer (Free, offers in-application buys).
- From that point forward, open Solid Explorer and move to the burger menu on the upper left corner. Here, look down to the base and extend the “Tool kit” menu and afterward open “FTP Server”.
Open an internet browser on any gadget associated with the nearby organization and enter the FTP address. For example, I have entered ftp://192.168.0.106:9999. Remember, the FTP address may be different for you.