Amazon Lockers offer a protected spot to hold things when you don’t need conveyed bundles left unattended at your home or office. You pick the storage area during the checkout cycle. Once in a storage, Amazon sends an email with more data about the storage, including the times you can get to it and the code you’ll have to open it.
Amazon Lockers versus Amazon Hubs
Amazon Lockers settle issues around unattended things by giving a protected spot to conveyance. Before Amazon Locker, things could be taken, harmed by the climate, or opened by some unacceptable relative.
There are three distinct kinds of Amazon Hub Lockers:
- Amazon Hub Lockers. Standard Amazon storage spaces are accessible in corner shops, postal focuses, supermarkets, service stations, from there, the sky is the limit, and you can pick an area that is helpful for you.
- Amazon Hub Apartment Lockers. As the name suggests, Hub Apartment Lockers are accessible just in apartment buildings. To see whether your condo has its own Amazon Hub, contact your structure’s administration organization.
- Amazon Hub Locker+. All Hub Locker+ areas have an Amazon partner accessible notwithstanding self-serve stands.
Find and Set up an Amazon Locker or Hub
To have a future conveyance shipped off Amazon Locker or a center point at your apartment building, find a Prime drop area close to you and add it to your rundown of conveyance addresses. However, the area you pick doesn’t be guaranteed to must be close to your home. It very well may be near where you work or some other spot you regular. You can add numerous storage areas, so consider making a couple of now.
To find Amazon Locker and Hub areas and add them to your location book:
- Sign in to your Amazon account and go to Account and Lists > Account.
- On the other hand, on the Amazon principal, page look down and select Help. In the Search the assist library with boxing, type Find an Amazon Locker close to me and select Go.
- Look down to the Hub or Locker you might want to add and choose Add to address book. The new storage shows up in your rundown of saved addresses.
- On the other hand, go to the Amazon Hub Locker finder, enter your area, and select Add to Address Book under one of the query items.
Use Amazon Locker and Amazon Hub
To have a bundle conveyed to an Amazon Locker or an Amazon Hub, you should initially put in a request. When you have a thing in your truck.