How to transfer WhatsApp messages to Telegram on iPhone
March 2, 2022
More than 100 million new clients joined scrambled informing application Telegram in January 2021. The dazzling development in the stage’s client base was connected to a departure from rival visit application WhatsApp, which concerned a significant number of its clients with a befuddling protection strategy update that appeared to suggest that a greater amount of their information would be imparted to Facebook.
WhatsApp attempted to manage the aftermath by explaining that the progressions were connected with business clients, and that nothing would change regarding the protection of individuals’ messages on the stage. In any case, for some, the harm had as of now been finished.
No matter what the reality of the situation, Telegram’s engineers rushed to exploit what is going on and quickly delivered an update to their own application that permits clients to import their old WhatsApp talks into Telegram.
To lose your visit history simultaneously, then, at that point, read on. The accompanying advances show you how move individual discussions to the opponent stage flawless.
- Send off WhatsApp on your iPhone and tap the discussion string that you need to product to Telegram.
- Tap the contact’s name (or the discussion title in the event that it’s a gathering talk) at the highest point of the screen.
- Look down and choose Export Chat.
- From the spring up that shows up, select either Attach Media or Without Media.
- From the Share menu that shows up, select the Telegram application.
- Select your desired contact to import the visit to. Assuming it’s a gathering discussion that you’re bringing in, select Import to a New Group.
- Tap Import from the spring up brief to affirm.
- When Telegram says the import has finished effectively, tap Done.
It’s just as simple as that. Messages will be brought into the current day however will likewise incorporate their unique timestamps, and all individuals from the visit on Telegram will see the messages.