How do I record a meeting in Microsoft Teams?
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, presently an ever-increasing number of organizations are working at home. A large portion of them uses Microsoft Teams to corporate a gathering to speak with workers from better places. In light of the present circumstance, you may at times have to record Teams Meeting for later checking or making some significant notes.
Today we will suggest some valuable apparatuses you can use to record Microsoft Teams meetings on your PC or cell phones. How about we read it together.
On the off chance that you use Microsoft Teams, you should realize the help is stacked with highlights, including the capacity to record.
The recording is especially valuable in the event that you need to save a gathering to survey later. Envision, for example, you use Microsoft Teams to go to work occasions, online courses, or workshops. The capacity to virtual speak with others is obviously helpful in itself, however, Teams take it to another level by permitting you to handily record any gathering, video call, class, meeting – anything you desire to call it.
Recording catches the sound, video, and screen sharing action, which is useful for later when you’re considering or basically need to recollect what your supervisor said on a call. All members are told when a chronicle begins, and the recording is saved to the cloud (Microsoft Streams) immediately for you and members to quickly get to. Astonishing, correct? Here are the beginning and end you need to know.
Before you can record in Microsoft Teams, you need to begin or join a gathering.
Start a gathering
1. Open the Microsoft Teams work area application or versatile application.
2. Go to Teams (individuals symbol) on the application.
3. Choose the channel you need to meet in from the rundown.
4. In the Posts tab, search for Meet (camera symbol) in the corner.
5. From the drop-down, select Meet now (camera symbol).
Microsoft offers more ways on the best way to begin a gathering here. It additionally subtleties how you can join a gathering in Teams here.
Record a gathering
1. Open the Microsoft Teams work area application or portable application.
2. Go to the gathering controls.
3. Select More alternatives *** > Start recording.
4. All members in the gathering will be advised when you begin recording.
To quit recording, go to the gathering controls and select More alternatives ** > Stop recording.