How to create a blog page on wordpress site
Have you at any point thought about how to make a blog page in WordPress? It is so easy, truly, what is troublesome, notwithstanding, is making it outwardly engaging and effectively traversable to the client.
In case you are a blogger, this page is a window to your work. It might even be your landing page thus, it should stick out, convey your vision, character, and be the focal point of your site and the wellspring of your bulletin memberships.
What Is a Blog Page?
While this might appear to be a straightforward inquiry to address, there may be some disarray between a blog page and a blog entry.
A blog entry (all the more generally alluded to as a solitary post/page) is a singular article that covers a specific subject and is situated inside the blog page.
A blog page (all the more ordinarily alluded to as a file page), then again, is a static page that incorporates all the blog entries. On it, posts are normally recorded backward sequential requests, showing the freshest posts first, which bodes well, considering that you need your perusers to peruse your most recent posts first.
WordPress Blog Design – Preparation
Prior to wandering into making a planning a blog page in WordPress, you should initially have a few things prepared.
The Elements of a Blog Page
Any blog page has a few essential components that it ought to have:
A header and a footer for a simple route. While you can undoubtedly make a menu, without a header and a footer, we strongly suggest that you do have them, since they make a superior client experience.
Making a Blog Page Using WordPress
- Assuming your landing page is your blog page, avoid the following part.
- Before you can continue on to make the blog page, you need to make a partition between the landing page and the blog page so the landing page doesn’t show ongoing posts.
- In case this is another site, you do this by making two pages, named Home and Blog. In the event that you as of now have a landing page, you don’t have to make it, you’ll need to make just the blog page and jump to stage 3.
Then, at that point, make the two new pages.
- Presently, select the Settings tab in your dashboard, then, at that point, the Reading tab, and under the segment ‘your landing page shows’, pick the choice A static page.
- Presently, you can relegate the pages you’ve made. Relegate the landing page to the Homepage choice and the blog page to the Posts page choice.
- Likewise, remember to add this page to your route menu, by going to the Appearance tab, and choosing Menus.
- Planning a Blog Page With Elementor — an All in One Solution
- Elementor can totally change the manner in which you approach the interaction you use to make new blog pages, and it can permit you to go past a straightforward way of utilizing text and pictures.
- Elementor makes it amazingly easy to assemble custom website page plans without having to realize how to code.
The fundamental blog page configuration incorporates the accompanying components:
- Header and footer
- CTA Buttons
- Header and Footer
The header and the footer are a significant piece of the blog page plan, and surprisingly more so to the site route. Elementor permits you to add headers and footers consistently to your blog page (and without a doubt to the entire site). In any case, that is not the most awesome aspect; best of all, you redo them any way you need.
To add a header and a footer to your blog page, you need to do the accompanying:
Presently we go to the main piece of the blog page — the posts. Elementor’s presents gadget permits you to intuitive the gadget to the space where you’d like your presents on be and afterwards redo them with Elementor’s manager.
You can transform anything from the separating to the style, to the number of posts, pagination, and the length of the text. Truly, here you can release your inward fashioner insane.
Go to the Elementor proofreader, pick the Posts Widget.
Buttons have a vital impact in making simple routes and suggestions to take action that truly stick out. Elementor’s button gadget makes it totally simple to make these buttons and redo them any way you need them. You can make them as large as you need them, pick any tone, and any textual style for the text.
Popups are an incredible way of getting the client’s consideration and to lead them to make an activity you’d like, as, for instance, buying in. Envision a delightfully made popup that requests that your clients prefer your bulletin. Or on the other hand, perhaps feature a specific post. Or then again report a novel, new thing, similar to a deal. The prospects are interminable.
Elementor has an astounding spring up developer and to add popups to your blog page, follow these basic advances:
- Pick a format from the Library or make your own plan
- Snap Publish, then, at that point, Save and Close
- Open another page in Elementor
- Drag in a button gadget
- Under Layout, pick Link > Dynamic > Actions > Popup
- Snap Popup > Open Popup > Select the popup you made
- Go to the live page, click on the button and see the popup show up