How to edit sent messages in Telegram on Android, iOS, Desktop
March 31, 2022
The vast majority contemplates protection and security when they move from WhatsApp to Telegram. In any case, they frequently fail to remember that Telegram offers a few super-advantageous elements. One of them is the capacity to alter sent messages in Telegram.
On the off chance that you give a misleading impression to somebody or on the other hand assuming the sent message had a mistake, you’d have the option to alter it in a moment. In this aide, we will tell you the best way to alter sent messages in Telegram on your Android, work area, and iOS gadgets. Simply ensure that you have introduced the most recent rendition of Telegram on your gadget.
Alter Sent Messages in Telegram on Android
- Open the Telegram visit of the individual to whom you sent some unacceptable/mistyped message.
- Tap and long-press the message you need to alter
- From the toolbar that shows up on top, select the Pencil symbol.
- Presently, you can alter the message very much like you form the message in any case.
- When you have altered the substance, tap on the Tick button
You can see the altered message alongside the ‘Altered’ label right close to it. Sufficiently basic, correct?
Alter Sent Messages in Telegram on iOS
- Assuming you use Telegram on your iPhone, you can follow these means:
- Open the visit where you can track down some unacceptable message
- Tap and long-press the message until the menu shows up
- Pick Edit from the menu
- Roll out expected improvements to the message
Alter Sent Messages in Telegram on Desktop
- Open the talk where you gave a misleading impression
- Right-click on the particular message and select the ‘Alter’ choice
- Very much like you saw on Android, the altering point of interaction would show up
- Right the misstep and hit Enter.
- You will run over the altered message with the relating tag.
When utilized with impeccable timing, this message altering component can save you from humiliation and issues. Obviously, the individual would know you altered the message, however, they will not have the option to see the first message, by the same token. Sounds pretty advantageous.
Note: Since Telegram stores every one of your messages on the cloud, this element works across stages. For example, regardless of whether you gave a misleading impression from your Android telephone, you can alter the message utilizing Telegram’s work area or iOS application.