How to fix delayed WhatsApp notifications on iPhone
August 3, 2022
A few WhatsApp clients have said that they are not receiving the approaching message notices. Whatsapp pop-up messages are ready messages that spring up on your iPhone, (for example, on your iPhone’s lock screen) when you’re not effectively utilizing WhatsApp. You can switch off or on this element. For a great deal of iPhone clients, these warnings are vital. A great deal of clients turn this on in light of the fact that they need to know when somebody sends a WhatsApp message.
Is it true or not that you are encountering this issue as well? In the event that WhatsApp warnings are not working as expected, then this article is for you. Assuming you are having this issue, this implies that you are disapproving of Sounds, Banners, or Badges notices. This article makes sense of how you can address different iOS warning issues.
If it’s not too much trouble, attempt the means underneath to fix your concern. After each step, test WhatsApp to check whether your concern is fixed.
WhatsApp warning settings
What is causing this issue? You could have issues for one of these reasons:
Make sure that pop-up messages are empowered. This is the way you can actually take a look at this:
Also, turn on Allow Notifications. Additionally, audit your settings to ensure that they are right. For instance, you may not see warnings in the event that the Banners choice isn’t chosen. Or on the other hand on the off chance that you are not getting warnings in the Notification Center, ensure that the Notification Center setting is empowered.
Additionally, open WhatsApp, tap Settings > Notifications, and turn on Show Notifications for Message and Group Notifications.
No association: WhatsApp Push notices require a functioning Wi-Fi or cell association. To ensure, this is truly simple to check. Open Safari (or some other program) on your iPhone, and afterward attempt to visit a site, (for example, macreports.com), on the off chance that nothing loads, this implies that your gadget may not be associated with the Internet. The following are a couple of tips you might attempt:
- Turn on Airplane mode, stand by 10 seconds, and turn it off (Settings > Airplane Mode).
- Switch off Wi-FI, stand by 10 seconds, and afterward turn it on (Settings > Wi-Fi).
- Switch off Cellular Data, stand by 10 seconds, and turn it on (Settings > Cellular).
- Restart your iPhone.
- Attempt an alternate Wi-Fi association.
- On the off chance that you are having issues interfacing with a Wi-Fi organization, restart your switch or potentially modem.
- Reset your organization settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. If it’s not too much trouble, note that this will eradicate your Wi-Fi organizations and passwords.
- No warnings over cell? Assuming you’re attempting to utilize Whatsapp over cell, kindly ensure that Use Cellular Data is turned on for WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Cellular > look down and find the Cellular Data segment. Furthermore, turn on WhatsApp.
- Try not to Disturb: When the Do Not Disturb choice is on, you won’t get any notices when your gadget is locked. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and survey your settings.
Restart your iPhone
Basically restarting your iPhone might determine your concern. How it’s done:
iPhone X, 11 or later: Press and hold the volume up (or down) and the side fastens together until you see the power off slider. Then drag the slider the entire way to one side. Sit tight a couple of moments for your iPhone to totally switch off. Then, at that point, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo shows up.
Other iPhone models: Press and hold the power button (contingent upon your iPhone, it very well might be situated on the top or side) until you see the power off slider. Then, at that point, drag the slider. Stand by a couple of moments. Then press and hold the power button again until you see the Apple logo to turn on your gadget.
You can without much of a stretch update your iPhone by going to Settings > General, then, at that point, Software Update. Also, assuming there is an update accessible, adhere to the onscreen guidelines.
You might need to refresh the WhatsApp application. Refreshing may fix a bug that might be causing your concern. It is smart to stay up with the latest. This is how it’s done:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap Today.
- Tap your profile symbol.
- Look down and track down WhatsApp.
- Tap Update.