How to fix Security Error on Prime Video App
July 18, 2022
Can’t sort out why the Amazon Prime Video application not chipping away at Samsung TV yet? Here’s beginning and end you want to be familiar with the issue and how to partake in the best of Prime Video on the big screen.
We have made some amazing progress from being subject to the domineering satellite TV organizations for the diversion experience we appreciate. With the coming of the World Wide Web, went along the capacity to appreciate on-request video content, which not just gave you the opportunity to observe a wide range of content whenever the timing is ideal yet do everything without a solitary irritating commercial.
Premium membership web-based features, for example, Amazon Prime Video have been the focal point of consideration in the previous 10 years, and their fame has constrained even TV makers to construct their items around these administrations. Samsung has been offering a long scope of Smart HDTVs for quite a long time, the greater part of which accompany Amazon Prime Video preinstalled.
Instructions to Fix Prime Video App Not Working on Samsung TV
A few clients have detailed that the Amazon Prime Video application doesn’t appear to work with their Samsung Smart TV. The issue is looked by new clients, also as clients who could watch and partake in the Prime Video administration prior yet can’t any longer.
Perform a hard reboot
- It is a deep rooted arrangement emphasized by each educated individual out there, yet you’d be shocked by how powerful switching off and afterward turning on the framework can be.
- Press and hold the Power button on the Samsung TV until it switches off.
- You can likewise decide to separate the power link of the Samsung TV.
- Leave the gadget without power for 30 seconds and afterward turn it on once more.
Check the web association
- Reports all over the client gatherings recommend that network issues of the Smart TV can prompt the Amazon Prime Video application crashing out of the blue, with practically no blunder message.
- Switch off the remote switch by turning off it from the power hotspot for 30 seconds.
- Plug the switch back in and verify whether the availability issue is settled.
- Assuming you’re utilizing an ethernet link with the TV, ensure that the line is safely connected between the TV and the switch.
Update the Samsung TV programming
- Samsung will in general delivery programming refreshes for the Smart TV over the long haul, which are intended to streamline the framework and fix issues, for example, the Prime Video application not chipping away at Samsung TV.
- Turn on the Samsung TV and press the Home button on the controller.
- Utilizing the bolt keys, go to the Settings area.
- Explore to Support – Software Update – and select Update Now on the screen.
Delete and reinstall the application
In the event that the Amazon Prime Video application has not been consequently refreshed, you can eliminate it from the TV and introduce it again to check whether the issue is fixed.