How to insert audio and video into a PowerPoint presentation
In the event that you need to flavor up your PowerPoint introduction, a decent soundtrack can make it significantly more convincing. PowerPoint permits you to utilize any WAV or MP3 document to play behind the scenes, however it requires a little finagling on more established variants.
Step by step instructions to add sound
- Open the slide you need to begin the music on. On the off chance that you need the music to play from the start of the introduction, select the primary slide. In case you’re utilizing Office 2007 or 2003.
- Snap the Insert tab. You can embed MP3 and WAV documents.
- In the event that you need to utilize a melody from iTunes, you’ll need to change it over to MP3 first by right-tapping on the tune in iTunes and choosing “Make MP3 Version”.
2. Snap the “Sound” alternative in the “Media” gathering. Select “Music from desktop” from the rundown of substitute.
Note: The “Online Audio” choice does not work anymore, so if the melody you need is on the web, you’ll need to download it to your PC first.
3. Peruse for the music record you need to play. You can choose any WAV or MP3 record that is put away on your PC or on any organization drives.
4. Choose if you need the music to begin naturally or play when you click. There are two fundamental choices for setting when your music begins. You can either have the melody play when you click the catch or you can have the tune play naturally behind the scenes. There are two presets which permit you to rapidly choose one of these alternatives:
- In the event that you need the tune to begin consequently and play behind the scenes across the entirety of your slides, select the “Play in Background” alternative in the Playback tab. This will set the melody to begin naturally, keep playing when slides are changed, circle when completed, and conceal the sound catch. The tune will begin playing promptly when that slide is opened.
- In the event that you like to tap the catch to begin the sound all things being equal, select “No Style” from the Playback tab. The tune will play when you click the sound catch. You can change the vibe of the catch utilizing the Format tab. This will allow you to plan a catch or import an image to use all things considered.
5. Make fundamental alters to the sound document. PowerPoint incorporates some essential sound altering devices that permit you to change where the tune begins playing from, change the volume, blur in and out, and that’s just the beginning. Select the sound item to open the Playback tab on the off chance that it isn’t now.
- Add bookmarks to the track. At the point when you float over the sound item, you’ll see a track time slider. Select a spot on the track and snap the “Add Bookmark” catch to make an interactive bookmark by then in the track. This will permit you to rapidly leap to explicit spots.
- Snap the “Trim Audio” catch to remove pointless pieces of the tune. Helpful for melodies that are excessively long, or that you just need a piece of. Utilize the sliders in the Trim Audio window to choose the new beginning and finishing point for the tune.
- Utilize the Fade Duration alternatives to set the blur in and grow dim occasions.
- Utilize the Volume catch to change the expert volume for the tune.
6. Offer the introduction. PowerPoint 2007 and more up to date will install the MP3 document into your introduction record.
- In the event that your introduction record is under 20 MB, you can most likely connect it to an email to ship off others.
The most effective method to add video or clasp
- Ensure you have the most recent Office refreshes introduced.
- This interaction will work for PowerPoint 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- Open the slide you need to add the video to. You can install the video on any slide in your introduction.
- Snap the “Addition” tab. This will show the different Insert choices.
- Snap the “Video” button in the “Media” segment. A little menu will show up.
- Select “Video on desktop.” It will unlock the file plan.
- In case you’re utilizing a Mac, select “Film from File.”
- Discover the video you need to add. Utilize the document voyager to peruse for the video record that you need to add. There are a couple of things to remember when searching for your video document:
- Various adaptations of PowerPoint support various arrangements of video designs. 2016 backings the most sorts of documents, including MP4 and MKV, while 2010 backings the least (just MPG, WMV, ASF, and AVI).
- Consider dodging the AVI design, as these frequently require extra codecs that make playback troublesome. You can utilize the free program Adapter to change over these AVI records into the more viable MP4 design. See Convert AVI to MP4 for nitty gritty directions.
- Pause while the video is added to your introduction. The time this takes will shift contingent upon the size of the video. The advancement will be shown at the lower part of the screen.
- Snap the “Playback” tab. This will permit you to change playback settings for the video that you’ve added. On the off chance that you don’t see the tab, ensure the video has been chosen.
- Utilize the “Start” drop-down menu to choose how the video will begin playing. Of course, the video will require be clicked all together for the video to begin playing. In the event that you select “Naturally,” the video will begin when the slide opens.
- Resize the video by hauling the corners. You can make the video various sizes by hauling the corners. You can snap and drag the video to reposition it on the slide.
Save your introduction with your installed video.