How to rename a Printer on Windows 11
September 7, 2022
This post tells understudies and new clients the best way to effortlessly change printer name and give it a more one-of-a-kind and elucidating name in Windows 11.
The new Windows 11 accompanies numerous new and cool elements with invigorating and new client work area, including focused Start menu and taskbar, adjusted corners windows, topics and tones which makes Windows 11 looks and feels perfect.
At the point when you introduce another printer in Windows, it naturally doles out a name in light of the printer’s production name, series as well as model number contingent upon the brand.
This can be useful for clients who wish to utilize engaging data to distinguish the right printers while printing. Albeit this is valuable, assuming the printer’s name is excessively lengthy, you can rename it to something more exceptional and recognizable as opposed to something alloted to you naturally.
Likewise, when you’re an understudy and new client and you need to figure out how to utilize Windows, the least demanding spot to begin is Windows 11. Windows 11 is the replacement to Windows 10 and being delivered not long from now is normal.
Change Windows 11 Printer Name
To change or rename a printer in Windows 11, utilize the means underneath:
- Windows 11 has a concentrated area for greater part of its settings. From framework setups to making new clients and refreshing Windows, all should be possible from its System Settings sheet.
- To get to System Settings, you can utilize the Windows key + I easy route or snap on Start ==> Settings as displayed in the picture underneath:
- On the other hand, you can utilize the inquiry box on the taskbar and look for Settings.
- Windows Settings sheet ought to seem to be like the picture underneath. In Windows Settings, click Bluetooth and gadgets, then select Printers and scanners on the right sheet of your screen displayed in the picture beneath.
- On the Printers and scanner settings sheet, click on the name of the printer you need to rename.