How to set a song as an alarm on the iPhone
This article clears up how for set a caution with music on iPhone iOS 6 or more, and how to set a clock to quit playing music on iPhone iOS 12 or more.
The most effective method to Add Music to an iPhone Alarm
- Setting an alert with music is done any other way than setting ringtones on an iPhone. To make a music caution, select the Clock application.
- In the Clock application, select Alarm from the base menu bar.
- Select the in addition to (+) sign to set up another caution.
- Or on the other hand, to alter a current alert, tap Edit in the upper-left corner, then select the caution to add music.
- Select Sound. Then, under Songs, tap Pick a melody.
- From your Library, pick the melody you need to set as the caution sound.
- Set Up the Timer to Stop Music
The Clock application has a Stop Playing highlight that naturally switches off any music, video cut, TV show, and so forth, that is playing on your iPhone. Begin the Stop Playing clock, then switch on your music and nap off to your number one tunes, certain that your iPhone will switch off the music when you need it to.
- Pick Timer in the lower-right corner.
- Utilize the two virtual twist wheels to set the commencement clock to play music. For instance, to play the music for 60 minutes, put down the point in time to 60 minutes.
- Look to the lower part of the screen and pick Stop Playing. Then, at that point, select Set in the upper-right corner to save your decision.
- Go to the application where your music is, and begin playing it.
- Get back to the Clock application and select Timer. Then, select Start to enact the clock.
Can’t Find the Right Alarm Clock Song?
Your own Apple morning timer just works with tunes that are saved to your telephone in the iPhone Music application. Sadly, this implies you can’t set the iPhone caution music to something from Spotify, Pandora, or other music streaming applications.
To make a particular melody your caution on iPhone, use Apple Music to buy the tune or sync your iPhone with your PC to move the melody from iTunes to the iPhone.
You can likewise download free ringtones and make your own iPhone ringtones to use as custom morning timer sounds.