How to turn off nudge in Gmail
The pushing highlight was added as a feature of the new Gmail overhaul.
In the event that an email chain contains an inquiry, however, doesn’t have an answer from one or the other member, it sets off Google’s prod framework.
This email will be flung back up to the highest point of your inbox, proposing you answer.
What’s more, obviously, Twitter is currently overwhelmed with furious clients asking Google for counsel on the best way to switch it off.
The most effective method to switch off Gmail push on Gmail.com
- In the first place, explore to the authority Gmail site – Gmail.com
- Then, at that point, click the cogwheel symbol in the upper right, and pick Settings.
- You’ll find a segment called Pushes: from that point, uncheck “Propose messages to answer to”.
- This will stop Gmail reminding you about messages that you haven’t replied.
- In any case, you’ll likewise have to uncheck “Propose messages to circle back to”, to stop Google recommending messages that your beneficiary hasn’t replied.
The most effective method to switch off Gmail prod on Gmail application
- It’s additionally conceivable to switch off pushes in the Gmail application.
- In the first place, tap the Menu button – it seems to be three even lines stacked on top of one another, and lives in the upper left corner of the application.
- From that point, you can choose the Settings choice.
- Then, at that point, you’ll have to choose your record, which ought to be at the top.
- There’ll be a mark called Prods on that page. You’ll have to uncheck both “Recommend messages to answer to” and “Propose messages to circle back to”.