How to turn on satellite view in Google Maps on Android & iPhone?
December 25, 2021
Google Maps is brimming with wickedly helpful highlights. It is clearly over each of the exceptionally refined planning frameworks that permits you to build up a course. Yet, the application is additionally planned to cause you to find any spot on the planet exhaustively.
Since as of late, Street View has even made it conceivable to stroll inside Australian public spots. In this article, we will detail how to actuate the satellite view on the versatile application. An elective that permits you to have a total display of a locale, a city or an area. Which is great for preparing prior to taking some time off or moving.
It ought to be noted, in any case, that actuating the satellite view will bring about a more prominent utilization of versatile information than the moderate “Guide” view. Also, the methodology for getting to it contrasts relying upon the working framework (iOS and Android). We will detail this point by point underneath!
- Open Google Maps on your iPhone or iPad.
- It’s the guide symbol with a red pushpin inside. It’s as a rule on the home screen.
- Tap the guide view symbol. It’s the two covering jewels at the upper right corner of the guide. A rundown of guide types will grow at the lower part of the screen.
- Tap Default. It’s the principal choice at the base left corner of the screen. This switches you back to the standard guide style.
- To see a height style map, tap Terrain.
- Tap the X. It’s at the upper right corner of the rundown of guide types. This profits you to the guide.
- Google Maps: initiation of satellite view on Android
- Clearly, start by opening the Maps application.
- Then, at that point, tap on your profile symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
Go to Settings.
- Then, at that point, look down the drop-down menu and check “Dispatch Maps in Satellite view”.
- Satellite view will presently be empowered naturally on your application.