Top 10 Halloween Movies for Kids
October 19, 2022
Disney+ is one of the platforms which offers services of movies, documentaries, specials, shorts, programs, and TV series produced by The Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney television for this month of Halloween for anyone who enjoys this spooky feeling below the neck, that’s why we have some suggestions to enjoy this month and be much more fun and have more fun and spooky moments.
Discover now some of the best Disney+ movies and series:
- Twitches: Based on the book series of the same name by HB Gilmour and Randy Reisfeld, Twitches is directed by twins Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry. The pair play Alex Fielding and Camryn Barnes, two young witches separated at birth and adopted by different families and at age 21 are reunited and discover they have magical powers. Despite their differences, the two must unite and use their strength to protect the place where they were born.
- Hocus Pocus: After 300 years, young Max Dennison moves to the city and struggles to adjust to life after growing up in California. Although he dislikes the obvious need for urban legends, he agrees to take his sister Dani to build one. However, after meeting the girl he likes, Allison, Max must search for the old Sanderson house. Without thinking, he ends up waking the three of them up and from there, we follow the adventures of the witches as they try to capture enough children to keep the sun alive. At the same time, Max, Dani, and Allison will have to work together to find a way to stop the three witches and bring them back to hell.
- Hocus pocus 2: was released on September 30, 2022, and tells us about three young girls who accidentally resurrect the terrible Sanderson sisters and must figure out how to stop the witches from continuing to wreak havoc.
- The Muppets Haunted Mansion: tells the story of one of the fearless and world-famous Big Gonzo who after surviving many adventures and ambushes, Rat must spend Halloween in the scariest place on Earth: The Haunted Mansion. Together with Pepe, the king of shrimp, Gonzo will unveil the secrets of the mansion in this musical comedy that will kill you with laughter.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Every year at Halloween City it’s the same thing: monsters appear and scare everyone, then come back for another magical year. This year, however, Pumpkin King Jack Skellington, bored with the idea, heads into the woods with his dog Zero after Halloween night. In Nightmare Before Dawn, Jack finds himself illuminated by different doors representing different parties. The entrance to the Christmas tree catches his eye, and when he enters this world, Jack is fascinated and decides to throw his party by kidnapping Santa Claus and forcing all the townspeople to join together to prepare a different kind of Christmas.” However, things get out of control when the gifts the children receive are even scarier.
- Descendants: Belle and Beast marry and become kings, establish the United States of Auradon, create a prosperous new homeland from the surrounding kingdoms, and banish the villains to the Isle of the Lost, a fence surrounded by a fence where the sorcery is suspended. Ben, announces that his first claim is to give four children selected from the Isle of the Lost the circumscription to take up residence on Auradon, except the moorings of their villainous parents: Charles, offspring of Cruella De Vil; Jay, offspring of Jafar; Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen; and Mal, daughter of Maleficent. On the island, Maleficent orders the quartet to steal the Fairy Godmother’s magic drumstick to unbind the fence and prerogative to accept Auradon’s test. The four focus on their mission, however, they end up discovering a recent airship full of possibilities on Auradon, making their beliefs about evil jealous.
- Frankenweenie: Director Tim Burton’s film is a clever twist on the classic Frankenstein story. Instead of a human subject, the young scientist in this film reanimates a dog.
- Caroline: This sinister film adapted from the 2002 children’s book shows kids to be careful what they wish for. The stop-motion animated film is about a little girl named Coraline who discovers a disturbing secret about a parallel universe in which an alternate version of her family tempts her with great promises. Of course, this seemingly better reality turns out to be more dangerous than expected.
- Super Monsters Knows Halloween: For younger Halloween fans, Netflix offers this half-hour Super Monsters special, which actively shows preschoolers how the holiday’s scares are mostly make-believe. Characters explain the tricks behind the haunted houses and spooky decorations to stop them from looking so creepy. Super Monsters: Vida’s first Halloween, one of many Super Monsters specials, is a good show to watch afterward.
- Monster House: This charming movie is about three friends who discover that their neighbor’s house is a living monster, and they must figure out how to stop it before the neighborhood goes to hell.