Will introduce a new Backbone One
August 25, 2022
The new Backbone One arrives that will be able to control the cell phone with an official license for iPhone users.
What is the design of the new Backbone One?
This design was made with the collaboration of PlayStation Edition giving it life with new colors, new materials, and new design finishes as well as controlling it wirelessly, DualSense of the PS5 console.
1. It will have a new design of transparent front controls.
2. It will have a visually floating appearance that will be distinctive.
3. It will be able to connect with PS5 line products, Pulse 3D headset that will automatically connect.
4. It will have an officially licensed PlayStation controller.
5. It will have broadband internet access and will have access to the PS5 or PS4 console, it will connect to the iPhone to Backbone One so that it can start playing instantly.
6. The PS Remote Play application (is an application that allows you to control your PS4 and PS5 console from any of your devices that are in different places, this application will always be used if you have high-speed access), with this application you can play even when you are away from home or in a place where you are.
The Backbone One will work great with App store games and other streaming games that support consoles, some of the games that will be included are Genshin Impact, Fantasian, Call of Duty: Mobile, and more.
The Backbone app will be available for download with a customized experience. From apps such as custom glyphs representing different PlayStation shapes and the ability to browse different game titles, there will also be a queue for new PlayStation releases and updates, this will only work on iPhone devices and does not need to be loaded.
In which countries will the new Backbone One be launched?
It will be available in the following countries: the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom and will gradually be launched in more countries.