Create, view, and edit bookmarks
With Google Chrome, you can remember your favorite and frequently visited websites. When you sync to Chrome, you will get your bookmarks, passwords, and more on all your devices.
Chrome offers you these options on different devices such as computers, Android, iPhones, and iPad. In this case, to teach you how to add, find, edit, organize, delete a bookmark, etc. We are going to do it with an iPhone device.
Add a bookmark
- Open the Chrome app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Go to a site you want to visit again or visit frequently.
- Tap “More” > “Bookmark”.
Open a bookmark
- Open the Chrome app.
- Click on “More” > “Bookmarks”.
- Search and select a bookmark.
- If you want to open it in an incognito tab or a new one, you only need to touch and hold the bookmark.
If for any reason you can not find the bookmark, it is possible that it be in a different folder. You only need to change folders, at the top left, tap “Back” < Choose the folder with the bookmark you want.
Edit a bookmark
- Touch and hold a bookmark.
- Click “Edit bookmark”.
- Change the name, folder, or URL.
- At the top, select “Done”.
Delete a bookmark
Remember that once you delete a bookmark, you can not get it back!
- To delete a bookmark, swipe left and choose “Delete”.
- To delete more than two bookmarks, at the back, tap “Select”
- Then touch the bookmarks you want to delete > “Delete”.
Create a folder
Maybe you have more than one favorite website for a specific topic, and it is difficult to identify with the other bookmarks, well a better way to look at it is to make a folder specific to that topic.
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap “More” > “Bookmarks” > “Select a folder”.
- In the bottom left corner, select “New Folder”.
Rearrange bookmarks inside a folder
If you are one of these people that like a lot the organization even in the digital way, this would like you.
- At the back, tap “Select”.
- To the right of a bookmark, choose and hold “Drag”.
- Drag the bookmarks where you want them.
Move a bookmark to a different folder
Following the premise that you enjoy the order, and say that you are organizing your bookmarks and folders and see that is better if that bookmark is in another one, here you can see how to change it.
- Touch and hold a bookmark. Then tap “Edit Bookmark”.
- Follow the step “Folder”, and select “Choose Folder”.
- Tap the folder where you want the bookmark to be.
If you want to move two or more bookmarks:
- At the bottom, choose “Select”.
- Choose the bookmarks.
- At the bottom, tap “More” > ”Move”.
- Tap the folder where you want the bookmarks.
We hope that this information will be helpful for you, and remember that if you want to do it on a PC or Android device, search in the setting of Chrome that is intuitive.
Please stay tuned for more articles about Google or “How to do it”. Have a nice day!
Maybe you are here because it is the first time that you have an iPhone and you do not know what you can do with the predefined apps or specifically with Markup. If you are in a supported app, you…
Message Videos not playing after download, Unable to play this video attempt to play it with the outer player, Android Downloaded recordings not playing, How to Fix Telegram Videos not Playing on Android - Telegram is a famous cross-stage, cloud-based…
Public stopping is badly designed more often than not, particularly when you are in a rush. Thus, Google distinguished the issue and sent off an answer for it. Our #1 Google Assistant has now simplified it to pay for stopping.…
Apple is presenting another security setting called Lockdown Mode. It'll be a free element that reinforces your iPhone, iPad, and Mac's guards, making it harder for troublemakers to think twice about gadget through exceptionally designated assaults. At the point when…
The beyond couple of years have been truly perfect for cell phones as the innovation that goes into them has worked on a great deal. Subsequently, the best cell phones have improved, and the telephones in the financial plan space…
Need to add Amazon Prime Video to Roku? Generally disapproving of playing content through the channel? Need to know a method for making it work so you can continue ahead with review? This instructional exercise will show you all that…