Everything you need to know about Google Photos Magic Eraser
March 11, 2023
What is Google One?
Google One is a service in which Google focuses on paying for additional storage, but its application gives you some options that you can do on any Android phone, whether you have additional storage or a free Google account Google One is Google’s subscription to add space and other benefits to Google Drive. Only if you subscribe, you can use Magic Eraser on any cell phone. Google One subscribers will also receive another new feature: the HDR effect to enhance videos. It’s similar to what we already have for photos, but with video.
What is Google Photos Magic Eraser?
The Google Photos Magic Eraser is a very fashionable feature currently in other photo services and software, which allows you to delete people and elements that are there but are in the way, unnoticed… or not. It all depends, as you can imagine, on the photo in question, and pretty much, you just select the app’s deletion you want and delete what you want. Then the AI – yes, my friends, AI is in the soup – fills in the gaps as best it can. And as we noted, it’s getting better and better at it, even if it depends on the photo.
Magic Eraser, the “magic eraser” of Google Photos, was until now one of the features available only and only for owners of the Pixel cell phone, but now it has been extended to all users of the service who are also employees of Google One
- New features now available to Google One users include camouflage, which allows you to change the color of the object in the photo, HDR effect for videos instead of just photos as before, unique templates for the neck editor, and free sending of photos. that are printed on paper using a Google service launched in Spain last summer. If you are a Google One subscriber, you can already read all these new features.
- Google One includes other advantages such as Google VPN in its Premium mode.
- The cloud storage space associated with a Google account.
- To give you more options when creating collages in Google Photos, we have made several improvements to the collage editor. First, all Google Photos users can now apply styling to the same image. Second, Google One members and Pixel users will get many new features in the collage editor so they can choose from more settings.
- You can now use the HDR effect on your photos to balance the dark foreground with the bright foreground (or vice versa) to enjoy the image’s details. HDR effect now allows you to enhance the brightness and contrast of the video.
- In addition, Camouflage in Magic Eraser can change the color of objects in the photo so that they blend naturally with the rest of the image, focusing attention on what matters.
Google Photos Magic Eraser is now available, how do you know?
Undoubtedly, this is the most important new feature that Google offers us in this update, as it debuts with several improvements that we notice and many every day. Although the most important is the arrival of the app’s magic eraser, which allows you to delete people or animals, and even objects from the photos in the gallery. This feature is not new at all, as it has been available in Pixels for more than a year and we have had similar functions in mobile software from other manufacturers. This time, the feature has been rolled out to all Google Photos users, albeit with a twist. To enjoy it you have to have a Google One subscription, any, even the cheapest, costing €1.99. Like other filters, these are only for people with their subscriptions, this exclusive feature of Google Photos was only available for the Pixel 6 and 7 but now it is finally coming to all Android phones, and even to the iPhone. So if you are one of them, you will start to see a new edit card in cases where it is appropriate to remove a person or image element.
This is done most simply, because we just have to mark the items we want to remove, and Google Photos will do all the work for us, filling in the missing parts of the photo with other parts created by artificial intelligence. Of course, this is something whose result is better the simpler the background on which the print is made. If it is very complicated, the image cloning work may well be noticeable. But if not, the reality is that it can most likely be done very satisfactorily. We have Google One and have yet to see the new feature active, even in promotional images. We understand that the feature may take a few hours to become available.
How is it used?
- With just a few taps of the right choice, Magic Eraser successfully removes even the smallest part that hinders perfection.
- Google claims that Magic Eraser detects elements that blur a photo and lets you do the work yourself and decide which details to remove.
- Similarly, the Magic Eraser functionality defines marks such as sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep and circle, grid, or whatever, on the objects or people we want to remove. do
How to have the Magic Eraser feature on my Android NO Pixel?
- The first thing you will need to do is download and install the SAI app from the Play Store.
- Now we must download Google Photos 5.65 APKS from the following link.
- Once these steps are done we go to the SAI app> Installer> Install APKS> Browse for the Google Photos 5.65 file, select, install and update.
- After completing these 3 simple steps you will be able to open the Google Photos application, you will find the function enabled from the Edit> Tools> Magic Erase option, to delete an object we only need to press the option and “lock” the object we want to delete.