How to delete a post in BeReal
September 5, 2022
BeReal is a somewhat new virtual entertainment application that is tied in with tell the truth and genuine, living in — and sharing — irregular minutes from your life. That is the reason there are no channels and no intricate multi-photograph stories.
All things being equal, you could post a depiction that you want to reclaim thereafter. The erase choice isn’t not difficult to track down, yet it tends to be finished. This is the way to do that for both iPhone and Android.
Instructions to erase a BeReal post on iPhone
- In the BeReal application, find the post you need to erase and tap the three dabs to one side of your area.
- In the spring up window that shows your area and remarks, tap Options.
- Tap Delete my BeReal.
- Complete the short study about why you need to erase the post, and afterward tap Yes, I’m certain.
Instructions to erase a BeReal post on Android
- In the BeReal application, find the post you need to erase and tap the three dabs to one side of the area and time.
- In the spring up window that shows your area tap Delete my BeReal.
- Complete the short study about why you need to erase the post, and afterward tap Delete my BeReal.
Instructions to erase a BeReal from your Memories
After you catch a BeReal post, it’s saved to a confidential exhibition no one but you can see called Memories. Erasing your public BeReal post likewise erases the picture from Memories, however the inverse isn’t correct — you can erase a photograph from Memories, yet the first BeReal present remaining parts openly noticeable on your companions. This is the way to erase your photograph from Memories:
- Tap the record symbol at the upper right.
- In the schedule view, tap the picture you need to erase.
- Tap the three-dab menu at the upper right and afterward pick Delete from Memories.