How to Report data or content errors on Google Maps
This article shows you how to report mistakes in Google Guides. This incorporates address/milestone mistakes and off-base street data. You can do this utilizing a PC, telephone, or tablet.
Announcing Street Blunders on an Android
Open Google Guides on your Android. It has a symbol that takes after a colorful guide marker. Tap the symbol in your Applications menu to open Google Guides. It’s classified as “Guides.”
Tap your profile symbol. It’s in the side-corner in the screen. On the off chance that you have not transferred a profile picture to your Google account, it will show up as a shaded circle with your underlying in the center. This shows your record menu.
- Tap Help and Criticism. It’s at the lower part of your record menu.
- Tap Add or fix a street. It’s in the fourth alternative on the screen.
- Tap one of the alternatives. There are 8 choices to look over. They are as per the following:
- Missing street: Tap this alternative to add a missing street.
- Street name: Tap this choice on the off chance that you discover a street is named mistakenly.
- A couple of ways: Tap this choice in the event that you discover a street is inaccurately named as a single direction or two-way road.
- Drawn mistakenly: Tap this alternative in the event that you discover a street isn’t drawn right.
- Street shut down: Tap this alternative if a street isn’t dynamic.
- The street doesn’t exist: Tap this alternative if Google Guides says there is a road where there isn’t one.
- Other: Tap this alternative in the event that you discover an issue that isn’t covered by any of the different choices.
- Tap the street you need to alter. The chose segment of the guide will be featured in blue. On the off chance that you are drawing a guide that doesn’t exist, tap the in addition to (+) symbol to demonstrate where the street begins. At that point tap and drag to make a line to the following point. Tap the in addition to (+) symbol to add another point. Tap the short (- ) symbol to eliminate a point.
- Tap the in addition to a symbol to add another determination. To add another segment of the street, tap the in addition to (+) symbol toward the finish of the featured area on the guide.
- Tap Alter whole street at the base to choose all areas of the street.
- Tap the short (- ) symbol on the guide to eliminate a part of the street.
- Tap Straightaway. At the point when you are done choosing the areas of the street you need to alter, tap Straightaway. It is either at the lower part of the screen or in the upper-right corner.
- Round out the structure to make changes. You may either be approached to enter the right street name, select what sort of street it is, regardless of whether it is a 1-way or 2-way road, or select an explanation the street is shut down.
- Tap Send. It’s in the upper-right corner. This sends your progressions to Google.
Revealing Issues on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Google Guides on your iPhone or iPad. It has a symbol that takes after a brilliant guide marker. You’ll ordinarily discover it on the home screen. It’s classified as “Guides.”
- Tap ☰. It’s the symbol with three flat lines in the upper left corner of the screen. This shows the menu.
- Tap Help and Criticism. It’s at the least slice of the menu.
- Tap Send criticism. It’s at the least slice of the Assistance and Criticism menu.
- Tap Report an information issue. It’s the principal choice at the top.
- Tap an inaccurate road or spot and tap Straightaway. You can either tap a road or a spot. The name of the spot or road will be shown at the highest point of the screen. At that point tap Next at the lower part of the screen.
- Round out the structure to make changes.
- Tap – > the symbol takes after a paper plane in the upper-right corner. Your issue will be accounted for in the Google Guides support group.