iOS & iPadOS 16 Beta 5 Release Notes
The idea with this article is to show you the Apple Release Notes. This time is about update your applications to use new features, and test your app against API changes.
This update offer you the possibility of support developing apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices with iOS and iPadOS 16 beta 5. The SDK comes bundled with Xcode 14 beta 5, available from Beta Software Downloads. If you want more information about the compatibility requirements, search the Xcode 14 Beta 5 Release Notes.
Here are some of the changes in many aspects in alphabetic order.
- The pointer do not work correctly on the external display if the Assistive Touch accessibility function is activated.
Workaround: Disable it while using an external display.
- To improve security, CGImageCreate enforces parameter correctness on macOS 13 Ventura, iOS 16, iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, and tvOS 16. Passing an incorrect CGImageByteOrderInfo is no longer supported, as results in images failing to load.
- Devices that work with beta 4 or later are not backward compatible with devices functioning in earlier beta versions.
- The search bar for the emoji Lock Screen editor is missing.
- The device that start the pairing need to use the same iCloud account as the home hub. Only a person who is part of the home, not an invited user, can pair Matter accessories.
Resolved in iOS & iPadOS 16 beta 5
Resolve in iOS & iPadOS 16 beta 5
- Fixed: if you buy a new custom domain, it might not appear in the domain list.
- After booked a new domain and creating a custom email address, you might be offered to purchase the domain again.
If you want to know all the changes, you may visit this website.
Remember that the principal idea of the release notes is to show you when the bug is fixed or when the product has an improvement. And this file is sent each time that one of these actions occurs.
Also, these notes work for the software developers to know the final information about it.