New promotions and products from Fitbit
August 29, 2022
What is Fitbit?
In case you do not know what it is, this is a device very similar to Smartwatch as its design is small and nice, this device is focused on improving mental health for those who do not know people with depression are asked to stay active to avoid a little that their thoughts and guilt take over and this is done through exercise, using creativity, this device also works to maintain a much healthier life.
What does Fitbit provide?
This device gives you information about your body, you will access important health features including irregular heart rate notifications, it uses a photoplethysmography (PPG) sensor to evaluate your heart rate for signs of atrial fibrillation or atrial fibrillation, for users 22 years and older with no known history of irregular heart rate it also continues to work if you are sleeping it will analyze your heart and breathing even if you are asleep.
What can you do with this Fitbit?
1. Four screenshots of the Fitbit app from left to right.
2. The first one is the main screen where we can fix the background.
3. It shows the daily statistics of a user in real-time.
4. Step count, miles traveled, floors climbed, active zone minutes gained, and calories burned.
5. User received a sleep score of 80.
6. Display the Daily Readiness Score screen.
Which device to choose according to your needs?
New Fitbit collections are coming this fall and it is up to you to know what you are looking for and what you need it for:
1. if you need a device that tracks your health then “Inspire 3.” is recommended, battery life is about 10 days, and the display offers colors that can track important metrics at our most affordable price point.
2. If you need a watch that studies more your health level when it comes to physical activities for this is “versa 4”, this device offers up to 40 exercise modes, it also offers GPS, active zone minutes, offers premium features where you will find the daily readiness score to help you reach your activity goals, all with 6 days of battery life, it also has a lightweight design.
3. The most advanced smartwatch in health is “Sense 2” which offers more than 6 days of duration with this you can monitor stress and heart health with sensors that monitor signs of atrial fibrillation, has an ECG application, and with a PPG algorithm, skin temperature, heart rate also includes our new Body Response sensor, which measures cEDA to manage stress.
In case you have a Fitbit Premium, your new device will last six months, in addition to offering a daily readiness score, it offers more than 1,000 workouts, and activities to keep your mind and body activated.