13th Gen Intel Core desktop processors
October 12, 2022
The new 13th Gen Intel Core family has six new unlocked desktop processors with up to 24 cores and 32 threads, while enhancing the experience with blazing-fast clock speeds of up to 5.8 GHz.
With 22 processors and more than 125 partner system designs it will help to have an excellent experience with application performance as well as platform compatibility; Users can enjoy the benefits of 13th Gen Intel Core with the latest DDR5 memory and continued support for DDR4 memory while customizing their setup with the budget and features they need. In case you want to check how to fix game issues on Intel alder lake click here.
Michelle Johnston Holthaus, executive vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group at Intel. “We are raising the standards of PC performance once again with our latest generation of flagship 13th Gen Intel Core Processors.”
All-Around Platform to Game and Create
13th Gen Intel Core desktop processors enable better system performance even with your most demanding multitasking, also with 15% better single-threaded performance and 41% better multi-threaded performance, and bringing together the fastest performance cores (P-core) with up to twice the number of efficient cores (E-core), enabling the following:
- The best gaming experience: With up to 24 cores (8 P-cores, 16 E-cores) and 32 threads it can boost high frame rates and also enable unleashed gaming experiences on top titles.
- Continued advances in content creation performance: As stated above with 41% more multi-threaded performance to handle multiple workloads to keep creative flowing.
- An unmatched overclocking experience: Its simple one-click overclocking feature, Intel® Speed Optimizer, can also be upgraded to support 13th generation processors so users can overclock with minimal effort, as well as its Intel® ecosystem. Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 3.0 gives a choice of overclocking modules. Also with Intel® Dynamic Memory Boost you can have a smooth memory overclocking experience with DDR4 and DDR5.
Industry-Leading Features for Desktop Platforms
Cutting-edge performance and experiences are provided for users in gaming, content creation and work, as well as some new and improved features, including:
- Intel® Adaptive Boost and Thermal Velocity Boost technology are used to increase processor clock frequencies during a given workload.
- Available in Intel Core i9 unlocked SKUs.
- To boost multi-threaded performance it has more cores in Intel Core i5, i7, i9.
- PCIe Gen 5.0 support, with as many as 16 lanes off the processor.
- While maintaining compatibility with DDR4, it has greater memory support for DDR5-5600 and DDR5-5200.
- Up to 2x the L2 cache and increased L3 cache.
- Intel 700 Series Chipset with Backward Compatibility
New Intel 700 Series chipset is being released with advanced features for better performance and more reliability, also eight additional PCIe Gen 4.0 lanes combined with PCIe Gen 3.0 provides 28 total lanes off the chipset. USB connectivity speed is enhanced with USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 (20Gbps) ports and DMI Gen 4.0 boosts performance from the chipset to the CPU for more access.
Intel Unison: A Seamless Multi-Device Experience Enabling an Open Ecosystem
There is a software solution that seamlessly connects your PC and Intel® Unison™ enabled devices, and with a simple pairing process, users will be able to:
- File transfer: It will save time to transfer files and photos as well as expand the power of the PC.
- Text message: They can send and receive text messages from PCs to avoid changing devices.
- Phone calls: By accessing the contact list, calls can be made and received from the PC.
- Phone notifications: Likewise, notifications can be received and managed to stay connected and in control.