How to fix Telegram not saving images to gallery
August 18, 2022
Telegram is one of the better WhatsApp options out there, yet that doesn’t mean it generally runs as it ought to. For example, now and again the media documents you get through Telegram while talking will not naturally be saved to your telephone’s display application as they typically ought to. In the event that you’re likewise impacted by this issue, which is by all accounts very broad, follow us in this article as we detail a few techniques that might actually address the issue.
Empower “Save to Gallery”
In Telegram, the choice to naturally save approaching photographs and recordings could should be actuated physically from the versatile application (not from the work area one). In the event that you just introduced the application on your gadget, you really want to empower this choice to guarantee that every one of the pics you get through visit will naturally appear in your Gallery application. Beneath we detail the means for both Telegram for Android and iOS.
- Open the Telegram application on your gadget.
- Tap on the cheeseburger menu in the upper left corner of the presentation.
- Look over the entire way to the base until you view as the “Save to Gallery” choice and switch it on.
Presently Telegram ought to consequently begin saving the photographs and recordings you’ve gotten straightforwardly to your telephone’s display. In the event that you at any point adjust your perspective, you can without much of a stretch remember the means and mood killer the component to guarantee pictures don’t get consequently saved any longer. On the off chance that you do this, you can in any case save significant pictures physically, while saving valuable space on your gadget.
Empower the choice for Contacts, Other Private Chats, Group Chats, and Channels as required.
Presently the media you get while talking in Telegram ought to be consequently saved to your iPhone’s display.
Award Storage Permission (Android)
Something else you need to attempt is to ensure your Telegram application has capacity authorization. Contingent upon what form of Android is running on your telephone you could need to give “Records and media” authorization all things being equal.
- Find the Telegram application on your telephone and long push on its application symbol.
- Tap on the “Data” or “Application data” button that springs up.
- Assuming that you’re running a more established adaptation of Android (the gadget in the screen captures is running Android 7.0) you should tap on “Capacity” to empower the choice.
- On the other hand, on the off chance that you’re running Android 11 or 12, you ought to see the “Records and media” choice under “Consents.”