How to protect your photos and videos with Add WaterMark?
September 7, 2020
Identifying your brand, company or products is extremely important in today’s world. Just as important is to protect them every time you use an image or video to promote or publicize them. That is why you must use a watermark, stamp or digital signature, which protects your photographs from any improper use. To achieve this, you can use Add WaterMark.
What is Add WaterMark?
It is a mobile application that allows you to create and apply watermarks to your photos. The created watermarks are fully configurable, so you can get a unique design.
The advantage of having a watermark to identify the images related to your company or brand is that you protect these valuable resources from any unauthorized use.
- The application is easy to use and is free.
- Works with Android devices.
- The tool applies a watermark to images and videos.
- Add WaterMark provides you with various predesigned templates to facilitate your design work.
- Allows you to create watermarks and save them as templates.
- You can import and use your own logo.
- Add WaterMark allows you to create unique watermarks. The app allows you to edit the text, font, color, size, background, rotation, etc.
- The app has hundreds of types of fonts so you can choose the most suitable for your design.
- You can get your official watermark with a copyright, a registered symbol or a trademark.
- Also, you can place the watermark on your images exactly with the positioning in pixels. The batch processing images are updated automatically.
- For added protection, the application can place the watermark in mosaic mode over the entire image.
- Another modality is the cross pattern, which crosses the watermark in the middle of the photo.
- If you prefer, you can also digitally sign your photographs to obtain your own brand.
- You get a preview of the images before applying the watermark, to validate if you need to make adjustments or not.
- The app has a batch processing function, which allows you to apply the watermark to hundreds of images at the same time.
How to protect your images with Add WaterMark?
The first step you must take is to download the application from Google Play. Once downloaded, you can open it to start working.
- The application presents you with a very simple and easy-to-use interface.
- The menu is located at the bottom of the screen, and presents the options of “Logo”, “Text”, “Effects”, “Images” and “Background”.
- To create your watermark you can start with the option “Logo”, there you can select one of the logo options offered by the app.
- Once the logo has been selected, you can continue with the “Text” option, which allows you to indicate the text that will accompany the logo. In this text window you can determine the font, size, color, orientation and location with respect to the logo.
- At the end of your design you can save it in the app, to use it in the desired images.
- From the option “Images” you can search, select and open the image on which you want to apply the watermark. Once this is done, the image will appear in the editor of the tool, so you can determine where to place the created watermark.
- The app offers you three ways to apply the watermark:
- Manual, you can place it where you want just by moving it and releasing it.
- Cross, the app automatically places the watermark in the center of the image and crosses it with lines directed towards the corners.
- Tile, the watermark is automatically applied as a tile to the entire photo.
- In the three modes you have the option to define the size, opacity and rotation of the watermark.
How to protect your videos with Add WaterMark?
For the protection of your videos you must proceed in the same way. But in these cases the app presents an additional function: “Effects”.
The “Effects” function allows you to determine, if you wish, the direction that the watermark will have when it appears in the video. That is, it allows you to determine if the watermark will move from right to left, from top to bottom, or vice versa. This will give the audiovisual a professional and attractive touch.
Download the Add WaterMark application and start protecting your artwork from unauthorized use.