How To Record a Zoom Meeting
May 30, 2021
This article shows you how to record a Zoom meeting utilizing the Zoom work area customer on a Windows or Macintosh PC. The zoom customer effectively permits you to begin a gathering, record a gathering, and offer your PC screen with the other gathering members.
VideoSolo Screen Recorder is an incredible work area programming to record all the PC sound, receiver sound, and pictures from Zoom meeting on the two Windows and Macintosh. Same as Zoom neighborhood recorder, it can set chronicle regions, use hotkeys to control, draw, and add a wide range of explanations. Past that, it has astounding account capacities, for example, record the Zoom meeting as such countless arrangements, review before save and take previews while recording. In particular, with VideoSolo Screen Recorder, you can record openly without the approval of the host.
Recording a Gathering
- Snap the Record button. It’s the round button at the lower part of the Zoom customer. You can tap the stop or interruption symbol to quit recording.
- Snap Offer Screen. It’s the green symbol with a crate and a bolt facing up at the base place.
- Select the window you need to share. Select “Work area” to share everything on your PC screen, you can likewise choose a particular application or the whiteboard.
- You can likewise share your iPhone or iPad screen, yet you need to introduce an extra module.
- Snap Offer Screen. It’s the blue catch at the lower part of the popup. This will impart your window or work area to the members.
- Snap “Stop Offer” at the highest point of the screen when you are done sharing your work area, whiteboard, or work area application.
- Snap End Meeting. It’s in the lower-right corner. At the point when the gathering closes, the account will be changed over to an MP4 document. Document Traveler will naturally open the organizer with the recorded gathering.
- Access your account. At the point when you’re done with your gathering, you can audit your account by opening the video record in the Reports envelope. To get to the gathering video on Windows:
- Open Record Adventurer. It’s in the taskbar at the base.
- Snap Archives. It’s in the section to one side.
- Double-tap the Zoom envelope.
- Double-tap the envelope with the date of the gathering.
- Double-tap the “Playback” record. This is the document that contains the account of the gathering. There is likewise a sound document of a sound just chronicle of the gathering.