How to report things in Facebook
Facebook is that one place that we can’t just let go, isn’t it? If not for anything, at least for the picture memories that bring smiles when Zuckerberg’s app reminds us. But then, how do you handle unnecessary disturbances from people and sometimes even Facebook itself?
This article will walk you through a step-by-step process that will eliminate all your Facebook troubles.
Oh! No! We can’t promise that, but we definitely guarantee that you will be able to solve this problem whenever they arise. Fair enough? Definitely, because these things actually do give some passionate people out there big time worries.
What we are saying is, you won’t have to worry about this again. Let’s get into it.
How to report a profile on Facebook
- Go to the profile you want to report by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Tap ••• in the top right.
- Tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- You will see a menu of different reasons you might want to report a profile. Click the one that suits your needs.
- Facebook will require that you confirm you actually want to report for that issue. You can either go on with your report or choose to block, unfollow or unfriend the individual.
Either of the three will see that you no longer see the person’s post but “blocking” has proved to be the most effective in ending any form of relationship whatsoever with the person on Facebook.
How to report a post on Facebook
- Go to the post that you want to report.
- Tap ••• in the top right of the post.
- Tap Find support or report post.
- To give feedback, tap the option that best describes how this post goes against the Community Standards. Tap Next.
- Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook. The same process applies for photos and videos too.
How to report messages on Facebook
- On Messenger or the Facebook chat space, long press the particular chat name.
- A menu will come on and you’d see a block/ban. Click on it and you’d remain unbothered.
How to report a page on Facebook
- Go to the Page you want to report by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Tap More or •••
- Tap Find Support or Report Page.
- To give feedback, tap the option that best describes how the Page goes against Community Standards.
If you can’t access the Page you want to report, you should consider asking a friend to report it.
Voila! Your Facebook headaches should disappear.
However, if for any reason you’d like to contact Facebook directly, the best way is to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.