How to transfer your Spotify playlist to YouTube
March 17, 2021
Spotify is a great digital streaming service that gives you access to music, podcast, video and other content from artists all over the world. Its most used function for free is the basic of playing music, so you just need to choose from millions of songs available on that platform. And if you want to enjoy more features you can upgrade to Spotify Premium paying a subscription that many users consider it worth the money.
Many people also use YouTube Music or Premium that it’s an ad-free subscription service, which is quite attractive for its family packages as well as other options like listen to covers, live shows, etc. preferred by some more than the offered by a streaming platform. YouTube Music lets you see what songs you’ve played from within the app, making easier to find the one you liked or a song that you don’t know the title, you can see the entire list of an artist.
These are some of the reasons why many people decide to switch from Spotify to YouTube, and the best thing is to be able to do it while maintaining the playlists you enjoy so much in the streaming service. To make this possible, you can use some tools available on the internet to move Spotify playlist to YouTube.
Turning Spotify Playlist to YouTube Playlist
If you are a music lover who has spent a lot of time creating playlists to your personal taste, clearly you don’t want to have to start redoing all that work all over again. Fortunately, you can get online help from free playlist creators like PlayListBuddy, soundiiz, playlist-converter, tunemymusic, and being able to export Spotify playlist as CVS files, then use them to search the songs from YouTube and create new playlists. An example of how to do this with PlayListBuddy:
- On the PlayListBuddy website, go to Login with Spotify and log on with your account and password to get connected.
- PlayListBuddy will search all the playlist of your Spotify account and will display all the tracks on the screen.
- Select the songs you want and on Convert Playlist to YouTube
- Enter your YouTube account and password.
- After a while, you will find all the playlists on your YouTube account.
Downloading Spotify to MP3 to transfer to YouTube
To convert all kinds of songs, albums, playlists artists to common music files, you can use DRmare Spotify Playlist Downloader for Mac/Windows, to help with this job easily getting a good quality for the new output MP3 files. Now let’s show you how does it work:
- Copy and paste the Spotify URL, press + button and select the kind of files you want to convert. Also, you can drag and drop the Spotify playlist to the DRmare.
- Choose one of the audio formats (MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, FLAC).
- Press Convert button to start download the songs to an output folder that you can handle offline.
Apps to transfer from Spotify to YouTube
As we mentioned before, there are some services and apps that will help you to transfer your playlist from Spotify to YouTube, so here we show you the most used of them:
- PlayListBuddy: Ad-supported web service available for free, built to work only with Spotify.
- Tunemymusic: Completely free to use, support many music streaming services, but so far doesn’t offer apps for mobile platforms.
- Songshift: Only has an app for iOS, no Android or web versions.
- Soundiiz: Support almost all the music streaming services. Only have a web version, but no mobile apps available.
If you decide switch from Spotify to YouTube, do not hesitate to use any of the options presented in this article that will make you easier to transfer all your favorites playlist effortlessly.