New icons appear in your Apple Watch
December 8, 2022
What is the “i” icon on an Apple Watch?
If you bought one of the best devices in the world, the Apple Watch, you might want to know all the images of the Apple Watch to understand why you have the best smartwatch. Because the Apple Watch screen is smaller than the iPhone’s, Apple decided to assign images and symbols to represent the watch’s features and functions instead of text, which would take up more space. If the user is not familiar with the Apple Watch’s graphics, they will not be able to utilize the true potential of the watch. Let’s start with the (i) icon on the Apple Watch, the “i” icon tells you that you can get more information to help you connect your watch to your iPhone.
How do I open the i icon on Apple Watch?
Use Apple Watch on your wrist and choose a language (see footnote). Tap Start Pairing on each device separately (on your iPhone, do this in the Watch app). On iPhone, tap Pair Apple Watch manually. Tap the “i” information icon on your Watch Trash (now displayed).
- Turn off your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign into iCloud.
- Open mind the apple Consider app on the new iPhone, then pair the watch with the new iPhone.
- Try restoring from a backup.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete the setup.
- Start using Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How to manually re-pair the watch using the i icon?
Before you can start using your new Apple Watch, it must be paired with your iPhone. You can complete the pairing process automatically or use the “i” icon to initiate the pairing process manually, there are several “i” icons associated with using the Apple Watch. for example, the first one initiates the pairing process manually, while the others provide additional information and generate the code needed to pair the watch with the phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, including language selection, until you reach the Start Pairing button.
- On the iPhone, tap Pair Apple Watch manually below the window that attempts to scan the code.
- On the Apple Watch tap the “i” icon.
- Enter the watch numbers on the iPhone.
- This will manually pair the watch with the phone. If it still disconnects or you experience additional problems, there may be other issues with the watch or iPhone that need to be fixed.
How to unpair your watch manually?
You can erase and reset your Apple Watch from the watch itself, but it will still be locked to your iPhone. To sell it or get rid of it, you will first need to unpair the watch from your iPhone, for whatever reason, you can follow these steps below.
- On the Apple Watch, open the settings by pressing the digital crown.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
- On iPhone, open the Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap the watch you want to unpair.
- Tap the “i” icon next to the selected watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch, then confirm the decision.