Amazon Appstore will now be possible with Android
February 4, 2023
What is Amazon Appstore?
Amazon App Store is an Android store like Google Play, Galaxy Store, or App Gallery. As for the difference between Amazon App Store and Play Store, Amazon used to offer a free app every day, but this is no longer the case. It has fewer tools than Google and is more focused on games at first glance. Be that as it may, if you are looking for a second option to download apps and games safely, this Amazon store is a great option.
It is not difficult to install this Amazon App Store on our Android mobile device. Initially, you had to provide a credit card, and if you didn’t have one, you had to use fake credit card numbers, such as those available at getcreditcardnumbers.com. Unfortunately, this is no longer necessary in the latest version of this store. You just need to install and create an Amazon account and you’re done.
How to download it?
- Download the Amazon App Store APK from its official website. The Amazon App Store does not exist on Google Play, so this APK is the only way to install it. Don’t worry it is reliable and safe.
- Once downloaded, open the file to install it. If your browser didn’t give you the “Open” option after downloading, you’ll need to go to your phone’s files, locate the APK and tap on it. note: You may be prompted to enable installation from unknown sources.
- Once the store is installed you will already have a shortcut in your apps. You will have to tap on it to open the store.
- Next, you will just need to create an Amazon account by entering a name, email, and password. You will be asked to enter the confirmation code sent to your email and once you have done that you will have access to the store to download apps and games.
How to download Amazon Appstore on android?
As we all know, if there is one clear advantage that Android has over iOS, it can customize. In short, in this environment, we can improve all aspects of the user experience, but it would be difficult for Apple to do so. But if that’s not enough for you and you want to download other applications on Google’s operating system, you need to know how to install Amazon Appstore on Android.
If you want to take your Android app options to the next level, adding multiple interesting alternatives, just go to the Amazon Appstore download page, from this link. Of course, you have to do this directly from your Android phone that, at that moment, will ask you if you want to download the APK file from the Amazon Appstore itself, to which you indicate yes, to then permit to “Install unknown applications”, logical security question, ending with “Install” the store. From there on, you will be able to access the Amazon Appstore as if it were a native Android application. You will have thousands of applications within this store to launch them in a few seconds and take advantage of them.
- On your mobile with the Android operating system, open Chrome, or any other trusted browser.
- Go to the download page of the Amazon Appstore, from this link
- Click the Get Amazon Appstore button and wait for the APK to download.
- Once the process is complete, open the APK from the notification that indicates that it is downloaded
- Android may ask you for permission to “Install unknown apps”, so please grant it.
- Once permission is granted, confirm that you want to download and run Amazon Appstore by clicking on Install
- Again, when the process is finished click on Open to access, finally, the contents of the store
- As we said before, there are other platforms to download on your Android that contain many applications. This operating system is open to the installation of APK, and that is a virtue that we should value more.