Recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup
Deleted WhatsApp messages it shouldn’t be a problem because the app have the option to make daily backups, and of course we have to setup our profile for this to happen. But it turns out it’s a more common problem than we think and surely it has happened to any of us that we have accidentally deleted messages. Or our smartphone has crashed at some point, and then when we check we realize that we have lost information we need and do not know where to find it.
The good news is that you could recover deleted WhatsApp messages even if you don’t have a backup of them in any device!! And how can be the mess undone? Luckily there are some ways available that we are going to show you and hope could help to solve this issue and to calm down the panic.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup
For those who use iPhone, first be sure that you can’t recover or restore your WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup files, and same with Google Drive for Android users. Both cases just need to verify Chat settings in WhatsApp, see when your last back up, delete was and reinstall the App, after your phone number verification will lead you to restore the messages you have deleted less than seven days ago.
Now, if you have not success yet and you’re still looking for those deleted messages, don’t be hopeless because there are some tools that you can use and will help you to find out what you think is lost from your Smartphone. In this regard, we are going to recommend some of the most used programs available on the web, just choose the one that fits you.
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
This tool is specifically designed for users to recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, and more files from iPhone without Backup. It is compatible with all kinds of files types and the latest iOS.
- Download and install the program in our Mac or Window computer, 2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and click “Trust” on your device,
- Click “Scan” on the list that shows your iPhone,
- Select WhatsApp messages on the result page that will show the files found,
- If you see the messages or files you are looking for, then click on “Recover” and saved in the computer.
UltFone iOS Data Recovery
It is a flexible program available for free preview. The program has several modes to recover files and one of them is capable to recover WhatsApp files directly from the iOS devices without any backup.
- Download the program and connect your iPhone to the computer, 2. Scan and preview the files, messages, data found it,
- Recover the lost data.
Multifunctional program with many features like restore and backup as main purpose including WhatsApp files. Can be downloaded for free with a trial limit period and it works for iPhone and Android devices.
- Download and install the iSkysoft Toolbox app on your PC,
- In the main menu select “Data Recovery option”,
- Connect your device and select “Recover iOS” or “Recover Android, 4. Choose “Recover phone data” and select the deleted files you are looking for.
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android
With this tool you can get Android data back, including WhatsApp messages and documents. The free edition allows restoring 10 pieces of WhatsApp messages each time, so try the freeware first. Compatible with Window 10-8.1-8-7. Steps:
- Download and install the miniTool on your computer,
- Select “Recover from Phone” because usually WhatsApp messages are stored on the Android internal storage space, otherwise select “Recover from SD card”,
- Connect your Android device to your computer,
- If it is the first time you connect the Android device to the computer, you need to tap “OK”option on your Android device to authorize your computer,
- Now you see the interface “Device ready to scan” and if you only want to recover the deleted WhatsApp messages on Android, select “Quick Scan” (selecting Deep Scan will check the whole device),
- Check the items on the file list and click “Next”,
- When the scanning process finish, select from de data type list on the interface what you want to recover.
It is important to know when you are using one recovering software, you cannot use any other iOS/Android management software at the same time. If not, the tool you try to use may fail to work.
Also, any type of WhatsApp recovery program only works is the deleted data are not overwritten by new ones, so to prevent this, you need to stop using your Smartphone as soon as possible, otherwise, deleted WhatsApp messages may become unrecoverable.
To finish, the best of this helpful article is to highlight the need to back up the data with the tools that each software and device offers for a more secure management of your information.