Do you know how to see friend requests on BeReal?
February 27, 2023
We have been talking a lot about this new social media platform and we couldn’t expect less, as it’s currently one of the most used networks by Gen Z. You can check out all the details here, but in short, on this interface, users are required to post pictures of whatever they are doing in a window of 2 minutes.
And well, this is in fact the reason why the app has fascinated a lot of users: its intriguing concept. Besides, on BeReal, you can send friend requests to anyone or your friends and those can send you.
Nonetheless, if you still don’t know how to see friend requests you got on your BeReal profile, today you’ll learn how to do it. Thus, in this article, we will discuss how to see & accept friend requests on BeReal. Let’s get started!
How to See Friend Requests on BeReal?
Step-by-step quick guide
- To begin with, be sure to open BeReal app on your device either Android or iPhone
- Now, tap on Icon (Representing two humans) which is located on the top left corner.
- After that, 3 options will appear at the bottom; Suggestions, Friends and Requests (if you don’t understand what each tab means, read it in the next section).
- Lastly, under the Requests tab you will see all friend requests you got.
To have in mind
These are some terms that you have to know before moving on.
- Suggestions Tab: Suggestion tab will suggest friends from your activity and your contact list
- Friends Tab: Friends tab will have all your friends whom you added or you received friend requests.
- Requests Tab: Requests tab will have all friend request people sent you to add in friend list.
How to Accept Friend Requests on BeReal?
Okay, you already have found the requests section, what next? It’s time to accept them!
To do so you have to…
- First, open BeReal app on your device either Android or iPhone
- Tap on Icon (Representing two humans) which is located on top left corner
- After that, the same 3 options that we presented above will appear again: Suggestions, Friends and Requests
- Now, under the Requests tab you will see all friend requests you got.
- Then, tap on Accept button which is located in front of each friend request
- To finish, after accepting friend request, you can see them under Friends tab
How to See Sent Friend Requests on BeReal?
What if I want to send friend requests? Of course we didn’t forget about this little detail! Just follow the instructions below:
- Start by opening the BeReal app on your device either Android or iPhone
- Now, tap on Icon (Representing two humans) which is located on top left corner
- Then, you’ll see Suggestions, Friends and Requests
- So, in the Requests tab you will see all friend requests you got.
- To finish, if you want to see your sent friend request on BeReal, Tap on SENT which is located in front of “FRIEND REQUEST“.
Bonus: When you click on that friend request or the name, you will see below screen with “Pending” or “Cancel friend request“.