How to lock apps on iPhone with password
March 11, 2021
This article reveals how to jolt applications on an iPhone up to iOS 14.
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap on Screen Time at that point Content and Privacy Restrictions.
3. Tap Allowed Apps.
4. Turn off the flip switches (tap them to turn the switch white) for applications you would not really like to use.
5. Tap the Back catch or swipe up to go to the Home screen.
The best strategy to Set Time Limits for Apps
You can similarly set time limits for applications, which resembles locking applications from your own use.
1. Open up the Settings application.
2. Choose “Screen Time.”
3. Make sure Screen Time is empowered and a Screen Time password is set.
4. Tap on “Gadgets” in the upper left corner and select your present gadget. On the off chance that you don’t have various gadgets.
5. Choose an application you need to bolt and tap it. In the event that application you need isn’t enrolled, select any application. It’s only way to get into more profound settings.
6. Tap “Add Limit.”
7. From here, tap “Alter Apps” and add the wide range of various applications that you should bolt.
• On iOS 12 or later: Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps. Temperament executioner an application’s change to cover it.
• On iOS 11 or earlier: Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions. In the Allow zone, turn off applications to jolt them.