How to send money through PayPal accounts without PayPal account
Today, marketing and payment processes have evolved to become easier and more accessible to the public by taking advantage of the latest technology. In this matter, there are digital platforms for money management, among which PayPal is one of them.
PayPal is a very popular online payment processor, through which you can securely send money internationally. Despite the confidence that the use of this platform has generated, sometimes you may feel unsure of exactly what happens to your money. Also, this process can be a bit confusing if one of the people in the transaction does not have a PayPal account, and in this case the recipient will probably have to pay some of the fees involved in the process.
You will often find PayPal among the primary means of payment when shopping online. As many e-commerce platforms and stores accept it along with other common payment options, because it also protects both the buyer and the seller. Another advantage is that you can make a claim for a payment and get a refund if the product is not delivered and the seller knows that you cannot charge back or cancel the transaction as sometimes happens with credit cards.
Sending money through registered PayPal account
When you have a PayPal account, sending money overseas isn’t too complicated because there are different ways to do it:
- By linking your credit card to your PayPal account, you can shop at any merchant that accepts this payment system.
- Paying directly from your PayPal account that you can load with money from a linked bank account.
- Money transfer using only a PayPal account that is linked to a bank account. It is free and takes one business day to process.
- PayPal Instant Transfers of money through your debit card, for 25 cents per operation.
As well as PayPal offers the options mentioned above, even if you do not have a registered account on its platform, it is possible to send money, but it would not be free of charge.
Sending money through PayPal without an account
Sometimes PayPal is the only payment option accepted by some physical and online sellers, and if you do not have a PayPal account registered, still you can make transactions through this system.
If the recipient has a PayPal account, you can send money to them using your credit card to pay. And this will be displayed as a normal transaction on your credit card balance statement.
If neither of the two parties involved in the transaction have a PayPal account, you can still send money using the phone number or email address of the recipient as payment information. But the receiver won’t be able to access that money until opening a PayPal account.
So, being you who send the money, you may not have a PayPal account, but the receiver of the payment will sooner or later have to have it necessarily to be able to make use of the money received.
Steps to send money with PayPal without an account
In order to send money to someone through PayPal without an account registered, follow these steps:
- Recipient of the money needs to send you a special PayPal invoice, consisting of an email invitation with a “Pay Now”
- Click “Pay Now” button and you will be redirected to a secure PayPal payment panel.
- Choose between open an account or continue without it. Choosing the second option will require you to provide your debit or credit card details, guaranteeing the security of your data on this encrypted page.
- Verify the details and the amount of your operation, then click on the “Confirm” You will get an email with the confirmation of your transaction.
The PayPal platform can automatically exchange your money into a different currency. So you must be careful with the conversion, because the profit margin can be quite high compared to average market rates.
Despite the costs involved in using PayPal without an account, this is a reliable, well-established and widely used platform to send money online which also offers customer supports in many languages. So you will be able to solve any problem in case of you have it.