What do you need to open a Revolut account?
The main thing you’ll require is an image of an ID for the accompanying individuals in the organization:
• The business owner(s)
• Anyone else who has critical authority over the business
An entrepreneur is any individual who straightforwardly or in a roundabout way controls 25% or a greater amount of the offers in your organization. Now and again, you may have to know some data about different investors as well.
You’ll additionally require a couple of other fundamental insights regarding yourself, the chiefs, and investors of the business, similar to your date of birth and street number. The organization has a snappy and simple cycle that allows you to welcome everybody to round out their own subtleties, and if vital, complete their character check online in a few minutes.
For the UK, EU, EEA, or Swiss nationals, this ought to be a legitimate visa, recognizable proof card, or driving permit (UK) with at least one month until the record’s expiry.
For every other person, this ought to be a substantial visa within any event three months until expiry. In certain occurrences, we may likewise require a home grant to demonstrate you reserve a privilege to live in the EEA.
To stay away from any issues while presenting your archives, if it’s not too much trouble, ensure they are:
• Colourful, clear, and discernible
• Have over one month until expiry
• Not a sweep, copy, or screen capture (we need a genuine photograph)
• Proof of your organization’s enrolled address (for example a bank explanation, fuse record, a yearly return/report, government correspondence, or comparative)
• Proof of working location (for example a bank explanation, charge, charge articulation, government correspondence, or comparative)
• Proof of the idea of your business (for example solicitations and an unmistakable and definite portrayal of what your organization does, with pertinent site joins or comparable)
• Proof of director(s) structure (for example consolidation record, yearly return/report, articles of affiliation, or comparable)
• Proof of shareholder(s) structure (for example fuse record, yearly return/report, articles of affiliation, or comparable)