How to change App Icons on iOS 14
March 11, 2021
In iOS 14, you can do a ton to redo how your home screen looks, remembering changing the pictures for your application symbols. You can utilize any picture you have in Photos. What a few groups like to do is track down a bunch of pictures they like and modify their telephone around those photos. On the off chance that that is your inclination, start by choosing the number of symbols you need to tweak, discover enough pictures to have an alternate one for every symbol, and afterward adhere to these guidelines to modify those symbols.
On the off chance that you feel that being kicked to and from the Shortcuts application at whatever point you open an application with a the custom symbol is an aggravation, it very well might be ideal to just make Shortcuts for applications you use rarely, or not in the least.
Simple courses can be an unpredictable application to use, as it licenses customers to make multi-step cycles to run on their contraption, anyway for this situation, the Shortcut simply incorporates one fundamental fragment.
- Tap on the Shortcuts application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the + symbol in the upper side corner
- Tap Add Action.
- Use the content field to look for Open App.
- Select Open App.
- Tap Choose.
- Use the quest for the application you need to change the symbol of and select it.
- Tap the three spots in the upper right corner.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the placeholder application symbol.
- From the drop-down menu, select Take Photo, Choose Photo or Choose File, contingent upon where your substitution application symbol picture is found.
- Select your substitution picture.
- In the content field, rename the application as you need it to show up on the home screen.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Done. Your Shortcut has now been made.
- Return to the home screen.
In case you recently had the application on your home screen, you will by and by have two images. To keep simply your as of late made image, fundamentally move the old image to the App Library. You ought not to delete the primary application.
Since this interaction can be very tedious, particularly when it incorporates finding or making custom symbols, you will probably not have any desire to do it for each application.