How to download an image on pinterest?
December 12, 2022
Indeed, one of the reasons why Pinterest is still a global web occupation among many users is that it’s functioning as a social network is subtly different from the rest (especially when compared to Instagram), as it allows you to escort images, being able to set them up as boards, which include a broad summary of images. While it’s true that until recently Pinterest didn’t include a decision to heel pictures forcefully with the use of a satisfied and homemade button, it’s effective that contemporaneously we can locate the Download decision, which we’ll explain to you how to utilize in an upcoming occasion.
To the chagrin of it, for the instant it doesn’t include a batch shooting decision, which would offer us the expectation to hoard selected photographs or albums in a portfolio, so romanza is the potential to chorus photographs individually, one by one, which can continue to be a cumbersome drop. We explain to you on this site how to spur Pinterest images easily, hand in hand with individual images of your own as well as batch photographs.
Why might we need to download images from Pinterest?
One of the main features of Pinterest’s design and the work done by the development team is to prioritize the use of images and photographs that are shared in a simple and easy organization that does not respect or tire in any way. In this way, we can visit the boards from memory, thinking about the things we like, so it is possible to sit on the platform for hours looking at the amazing and amazing photos. That is why, especially because of the large number of images that exist, it is common that at some point we come across an image that we want to copy and save on our computer or device.
How to download an image from Pinterest?
- Tap the Pin you want to save.
- Tap the ellipsis icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Download image.
Download Pinterest videos on a PC
You can download your Pinterest video on both your computer and your mobile device. Let’s start with the computer browser:
- Open the web page: From a PC you can open this tool as it is a web page.
- Copy the pin link: Find the link of the content you want to download. In addition to video, you can choose a gif or an image.
- Paste it in the space in the middle of the page and press enter or click on download.
- Choose the download format: When you have clicked on Download, Pinterest Video Downloader takes you to another page where you can download the video.
Download Pinterest videos on mobile
- You need the link to the video you want to download: You can get it from the browser or from the Pinterest app. Being on mobile, it is recommended that you do it from the app, easier for you.
- Copy the link of the video link: When you have the video you want to download, click on the three dots button you have at the bottom right and click Copy.
- Paste the link into Pinterest Video Downloader: Go to the Experts PHP page, paste the Pinterest video link into the box and click Download.
- Click on ‘Download Link’: Choose the option you want to download your Pinterest video and click ‘Donwload’.