How to upload live photos on Instagram stories
Instagram has become the preferred platform for many, thanks to the quality of content it presents.
On the one hand, thousands of users have dedicated themselves to creating accounts specialized in certain topics or concepts, and this is extremely attractive to their followers. On the other hand, thanks to its popularity, the social network is a very lucrative medium for many, so the content they publish is well selected and prepared. Adding in this way, quality in both images and text in each of the publications made on Instagram.
Additionally, the platform offers various tools that allow the audience to be attracted even more, and one of these is Instagram stories.
Live photos on Instagram stories
As one of the latest updates or improvements presented by the social network, there is the possibility of uploading live photos in Instagram stories.
This option is available for users with iPhone 6S or higher versions. And it consists of capturing live photos from the phone’s camera. In this way you can offer a moving image, which is more attractive to your audience.
Currently, you can add a live photo to your photo wall or your Instagram story.
In this post we will explain in detail how to upload a live photo to your Instagram account.
Upload a Live Photo to Instagram with Video Option on iPhone
If you want to create a new post on your Instagram account with a live photo, you can follow these steps:
- Open the photo application on your smartphone.
- Select the live photo you want to use.
- Swipe your finger up the screen, and choose “Save as video”.
- Now proceed to open the Instagram application.
- Press the “More” icon located in the menu at the bottom of the app.
- Select the video you just saved from the photo library.
- Press “Next”. This option is at the top right.
- Enter the title of your photo.
- Finally, click on “Share”.
Upload live photos on Instagram Stories
To post a live photo on your Instagram Story, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your Instagram application.
- Press the camera icon, located in the upper left corner of the screen. This will give you access to the “Stories” section.
- Once you are on the story screen, go to the menu located at the bottom. Locate and press the “Boomerang” option.
- Once you see the “Boomerang” icon, press the white circle to start capturing your live photo.
- After capturing your live photo, you can edit or add text to it according to your preferences.
- Once you finish editing your photo, press the “Send” option located at the bottom right.
- Then indicate where you want to send your photo: “Your story”, “Close friends” or someone you follow.
- In case you require it, you can press the “Undo” option to stop the publication process.
- If you are satisfied with your live photo, press the blue link identified with the word “Done” to finish.
Create and post live photos on your Instagram account to captivate your audience. Follow these steps and level up the images of your story and your photo wall.